We are a group of passionate and dedicated people determined to get children active and teach them key life skills while they are having fun and gaining confidence in a safe environment.
Our 40-minute classes run in three age groups from 18 months up to six years of age and we build links with local clubs to encourage our didi kids' rugby experience to continue when they turn seven.
Parents and carers are a big part of what we do and we encourage their involvement during class sessions at the right time. We are not strict. We want didi kids to be happy and comfortable.
We firmly believe that encouraging children to get active at a young age will not only help them stay healthy but will increase their confidence and self-esteem as well as help interaction and engagement with other children.
didi rugby is a great stepping stone into team sports further down the line because we teach the values of respect, sharing and team spirit.
The business was conceived by former England Women's Rugby international, Vicky Macqueen, herself a mother of two young children. When she contracted a potentially life-threatening infection in 2013, doctors told her that her strong health and fitness levels saved her.
Since then, didi rugby has been a personal crusade to spread the benefits of health, fitness and activity to as many children and parents as she can.
Vicky's drive has helped attract numerous high-profile people from the sport of rugby and beyond to become didi ambassadors with the likes of Womens' World Cup winners Emily Scarratt and Katy Daley-Maclean, along with coaches from the men's game like Graham Rowntree and Geordan Murphy getting involved.
didi rugby is a franchise business which treats our teams up and down the country as one big family sharing training, ideas and best practice.
All of our classes offer free taster classes so parents and carers can see if their child enjoys what we have to offer.
We are very proud of the word-of-mouth recommendations we receive and here are just a few of the kind comments that have been sent our way by parents.
"It's a good form of exercise for them and incorporates a lot of games - that is why they enjoy it so much."
"It's not strict and they know they are always coming to have fun."
"It's not always about the game of rugby, it's about learning how to be with other children and that is really good for them."
"Their confidence has really grown. Not just in terms of their sporting abilities but for them as little people and how they interact with others."
didi rugby has launched 17 franchises in the UK over the past 12 months. Could you be the latest owner of a successful didi rugby franchise?
Owner and CEO Vicky Macqueen is keen to expand the didi experience and says she is confident that the business model that has been developed is one that can continue to be a success.
“I was running the business in my home county of Leicestershire for two years before we decided to start working towards a franchise model so feel that I have learned from experience what works and what doesn’t work,” said Vicky.
“Those experiences have helped us put together a franchise plan that we believe can be very successful given that the person behind the business has the right outlook and drive to deliver it.
“Our central didi UK team is dedicated and passionate and is committed to delivering on our promise to support didi franchises both before and after they launch.
“And we have loved working with new franchise owners from all walks of life who have taken the didi brand and values forward over the past year and formed a tight bond between themselves to spread and support new ideas and best practice.
12 reasons why you should open a didi franchise:
1) Join a wonderful and friendly team at didi rugby – but become owner of your own business.
2) Work with a proven franchise business model that can pay back your investment within 4 to 12 months, depending on the pace and size of your business.
3) If you have the business know-how but lack the imagination to put that into practice, we can help.
4) If you have little time to get a business set-up and want to earn money right away, we have a plan.
5) Do you need a fast return on any investment? Our franchise plans can help make that a reality.
6) Do you struggle with branding, concepts and marketing presence? Our experienced team is here to help.
7) Do you have a coaching qualification you would like to put into practice but need help with the business side of things? We can help.
8) There are options for part-time, full-time or multi-franchise buy-ins.
9) didi Rugby will actively help find ambassadors in your area to help promote your business and provide guidance on how best to use your ambassadors.
10) There is an existing merchandise online shop already working to earn you additional profits from sales.
11) There is access to established resources including all the kit, coaching manuals, systems and the opportunity to learn and share with other franchisees.
12) Receive full training and support from the UK team regarding coaching skills, business operations and administration and all sorts of back-up.
BREAKING NEWS: If you live in the Hertfordshire or Lichfield area, we currently have a live franchsie opportunity available which is generating a steady monthly income. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Read more: Find out more about our franchise opportunities.
Watch: VIDEO - CEO Vicky Macqueen explains why didi rugby franchises are a great opportunity